When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Shining Stars


As promised from Mrs. Sloot:

http://www.maudhartlovelace.org



Thank you so much for helping your classmates get ready for Tuesday's showcase. An even bigger thank you for being such positive role models and leaders this afternoon during the all-school team building activities. The best thing you did all day was to continue making compliment stars for everyone who didn't get one. All of these things are the reasons I teach. You all made my day today in the biggest way possible.

I am counting my lucky stars for my 15 FPA shining stars.

Have a great weekend. Don't forget that your landmark research is due Monday. Please also remember to bring in your Internet/library information that you found on your Greek deity on Monday.

No comments: