When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.

Friday, April 3, 2009

I need your help!

Hi Friends,

I hope you are having a wonderful day off. The weather outside is beautiful! I have been busy at school learning lots of different things that I am excited to teach you one day. I have a favor to ask you. My sister is studying to be a teacher. She has been visiting our blog and following what we have been doing at Footprints. She has three questions that she would like to ask each of you. She will be taking your answers and using them to write a paper for her teaching classes. You do not need to include your name when you answer. Post your answers under the comments section. Please remember to label your answers so I know which response belongs to which question.

Here are the questions my sister would like to ask you:

1.) What do you use the blog for?
2.) How often do you use Mrs. E's blog?
3.) Do you like using the blog? Why?

Have a great weekend. Remember that your American Heart Association posters are due to Mrs. Lisa by Wednesday. Please finish your journal entry on why you chose the route you did to move west. You should be writing from your character's point of view--include factors like climate, topography (mountains, rivers, plains, etc.), distance, etc.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

-1. I use it for like if I don't listen in class or something and miss what I have for homework, Mrs.E lists the homework on the blog.

-2. 2 times a week.

-3. I like myself, but when my mom sees that I'm on it, she'll look at it and find out what homework I have. But, as a teacher trainee, you gotta do whatcha gotta do.

Anonymous said...

oops typo in the first sentance of #3. there should be an it in front of myself. :D

Anonymous said...

~1. Knowing what to do for homework most of the time because i dont really like our assignment notebooks and sometimes forget to write in there and also just to know what going on/coming up

~2. Uhhhh........ maybe 1 to 2 to 3 times a week, it depends how much im writing in my assignment notebook that week

~3. I like it better than having to totally write every single piece of homework in my assignment notebook, but pretty much yea because we can also make posts by emailing Mrs.E what we wanna say. I personally like having my own blog :P So in the sum of it all, pretty much yes :P

Anonymous said...

was that mars?

Anonymous said...

1. I use it to check up on what happened during the school day, also to make sure i did all my homework. This website is great if you are sick or on vacation, because then you know what going on.

2. Everyday in the week. Sometimes not everyday, though.

3. I really like it! It is really nice and it's great, because then people not just from are class can know what's going on:)

Carly said...

1.i use it to double check the homework I have, and to show my mom what we have been doing

2.almost every day

3.Ib like using the blog because i do not have to replay my whole day for my mom she can just look

Anonymous said...

1.) What do you use the blog for?
checking to see important stuff

2.) How often do you use Mrs. E's blog?
almost every day

3.) Do you like using the blog? Why?
sometimes;there are important messages on it

Leemur Zeep said...

1. I use it to check our homework and to post weird comments on.I also use it to reflect on my day a little.

2. 2 times a week, I forget a lot.

3. I like it because it helps if you weren't listening and if you are bored and you want to post weird comments. It is also fun to look at all the cool pictures Mrs. E has taken.

Anonymous said...

1-I always know what the homework is, so I use it for like if I am absent then I check out what they did. But Most of the time I check it just to have fun. Or to see the pictures.

2-Well I don't really need to know what we did that day, so I really don't check it that often.

3-Yeah it's a really cool feature. But most of the time it's mas o menos, or ok

mars said...

no the last one was mars not the one u said