When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Quick check in

Whew! Late night tonight, friends! I just got back from a great Open House. I met many wonderful potential families and students from Saint Andrews. I am tired and headed to bed, but I wanted to make sure I checked in with you tonight. Thank you to those students who volunteered your time tonight at the Open House. We all appreciate that you did so.

I am going to watch the end of the Twins game:-) Baseball is a sure sign of Spring. Remember that your gym posters are due tomorrow. Work on your budget list for the Oregon Trail. We will worry about figuring out how much things weigh tomorrow. Remember to think about what you want to display at the Showcase Extravaganza:-)

Good night:-)

No comments: