When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday. I will upload some pictures later from our day today--a few from outside, and a few from our time with Ann from the Maplewood Nature Center. Today we learned about watersheds and rain gardens, and how small things that we do affect the quality of water that runs off into the wetlands. I learned something new today...I never knew that it was okay to wash my car on the grass without hurting it. Did you learn anything new today?

Can you believe we have about 8 weeks left of school? I can't believe how quickly the year has flown by. I am excited to work more on the Oregon Trail. I am hoping to split us into groups again to do some research on a few Oregon Trail landmarks that we can add to our bulletin board. I was reading some of your journal entries today...they are amazing. I will post some examples in the coming days.

What have been some of your favorite things that we have done so far this year? Post your comments in the comments section:-)

Tonight is no homework Wednesday--however, if you are looking for something to do, you can always work ahead in math, practice spelling and read for 20 minutes.

Have a great night. Check back later for pictures!

No comments: