When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hello!

Short post tonight. For more of an update, you can read the newsletter in today's Wednesday folder. After all--there is a big American Idol finale that I need to be watching--that way I can keep up with your conversations tomorrow:-) Who do want to win?

We worked really hard today reviewing for NWEA testing--I know you will all do so well:-)

I will try and post a bit more from school tomorrow. Remember that your Spanish projects are due bright and early tomorrow morning.

If the weather is nice we can try and eat lunch outside tomorrow. Today was too hot and too windy.

What are your plans for Memorial Day? I am going to be running in a half marathon this Sunday in Stillwater and then going to a BBQ.

Tonight is a no homework night:-) Enjoy your night off. Go Kris! (he gets my vote tonight on Idol:-) )

2 comments:

ROCKEN' MAMA said...

no vote from me this time

Anonymous said...

is tha that craig?