When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Last February Monday!

Tomorrow is the big Science Fair day. I know you have all worked extremely hard and put your best effort into your work like you always do. I can't wait to see all of your projects and different ideas. Remember to check in at the table in the main lobby before taking your science fair project upstairs. Our area is in the hallway across from our lockers, on the bridge. There are name tags on your table. I am so proud of all your hard word--way to go, Scientists!

You will be happy to know that I got a new camera this weekend. I am excited to try it out and take pictures of you with your projects. We will also spend time as a class walking around and viewing all of the other projects.

Take note: Science Fair celebration dinner is tomorrow in the cafeteria from 5:30-7:30 p.m. You may take your science projects home at anytime between Tuesday night and Friday afternoon. Hope to see you all there.

Did you know that Mrs. Sloot posted our book trailers onto the website? The link is on the main page under Current Happenings. I will also post a link to the book trailers on our website. They take a few minutes to download, so be patient when you go to open them.

Take note that the final due date for our business plans is March 3. That way you will have time to make changes to parts 7 and 8 after I look at them. Don't walk out of the room on Friday without me giving you the special paper to print your report on--otherwise, it won't be able to go into the special binding books. On Tuesday, bring in your final product. I would like to have them on display for parent/teacher conferences.

Homework: Read for 30, finish math (I think almost everyone finished their lesson today! Way to go!), finish science fair final touches, practice spelling

No comments: