When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Inside Jokes

Busy night tonight. As I am writing this, I am uploading pictures from the science fair onto the website. I will also post pictures of you guys digging the world record hole!

And by the way---how many decimeters are in a meter? How many centimeters are in one decimeter? How many millimeters are in one centimeter? (Hint: Think of my meter stick drawing--the one that you said looked like a furry stick. Think of my magnifying glass zeroed in on one centimeter (no...not my caramel apple lollipop). FYI--Parents--you will have to ask your kids about this inside joke. It is the result of a pretty funny math mini lesson.

What did you think of the Blueberries art show today? Mrs. Wilkie told me how excited the three year olds were to have you visit and care so much about their art. Should we invite them into our room sometime?

Homework: Read for 30, spelling, math ( I think most everyone finished today's lesson already!!), 7-8 due Friday, art due date changed to MONDAY

No comments: