When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Weekend!

Hi Friends:

Remember that your executive summary for your business plan is due tomorrow. They must be typed. Also, if you want to have a Valentine's box instead of a bag, please bring in a shoe box by Tuesday so you have something to decorate. Otherwise, I will provide large brown shopping bags. You can bring in your Valentine's any day this week. Make sure you bring one for everyone. Our Valentine's party will be on Thursday from 2-3:30. We are so lucky to have such wonderful parents who are willing to plan our parties for us.

I hope you all had a great weekend and were able to enjoy the warm weather. I had a lot of fun spending the weekend at my husband's family cabin this weekend.

Ice skating on Friday was so much fun. The weather was perfect. I really enjoyed watching you all skate. I was so impressed with how well everyone skated...especially those of you who had never skated before. I hope we can plan another fun outdoor field trip in the near future.

Remember that your book trailers are due on Thursday--please put them in the "Book Trailer" folder under my name in the FPA Kids Work area.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. See you tomorrow. Craig's dad is going to be giving us a presentation on his business!!!

No comments: