When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hello all--

Enjoy your week without math homework:-) You have worked hard and deserve a break. However, if you have not finished your contract from last week, you need to have it in by Thursday or else it is a zero. You had the weekend plus four extra days for free:-)

I also wanted to compliment you on a really productive math review on fractions today. You were hard working, great participants and respectful of each other's different learning rates. I will take what you wrote to me in your exit slips and use that information to place you in groups for tomorrow's lessons--that way, your needs will be better met.

I hope that your book trailers are practically finished. Remember they are due on Thursday. Don't worry if you can't get your movie saved in the Book Trailer folder. Some of us were having problems saving it to the server this afternoon. I will do some research and update you tomorrow. I am here tomorrow before and after school for last minute help.

I hope your business plans are going well. Remember to turn in parts 2 and 5 on Thursday. Let me know what questions you have. We won't be working on them in class anymore this week.

Homework: Read for 30, Spanish DEPORTE due tomorrow, spelling chart due tomorrow, book trailers due Thursday, business plan part 2 and 5 due Thursday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember to bring in your valentines tommorrow!



See ya Tommorrow!