When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

This and That

Hello everyone. I am uploading pictures from Thursday as we speak. They take a long time to load since there are so many. The pictures that you guys took of each other are so fun to look at. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do.

WOW--we worked really hard on our Empty Bowls project today. I am so amazed at the fliers that you and your groups created for the event. I will make sure that we can get them out to FPA and POM families this week. Please remember to share the Empty Bowls schedule sheet with your families so that you can plan ahead for December 13th. Remember to bring back your sheets as soon as possible, so we can get all of our shifts and schedules finalized by the end of the week.

If you didn't turn in your reading calendars for November already, please turn them in tomorrow. You will not lose any points for turning them in tomorrow. I forgot to remind you last week. December reading calendars went home today. If you didn't get one from me at the end of the day, remember to come and see me to get one tomorrow. They are worth 30 points.

Monday and Tuesday reading response groups also need to have their journals ready to turn in to me tomorrow morning when you walk in the door.

Finally, if you have any questions about your book projects and need help, please come and see me before or after school. Your projects are due in a little over two weeks, and I am expecting that they will ALL knock my socks off. I know exactly what kind of critical thinking and analyzing skills you all have, and I can't wait to see which project you chose.

Thanks for all the fun emails and blog comments. I am so happy to be your teacher!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am happy to be your student!I love your brillent ideas