When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Hello again

I can't wait to see you all tomorrow. I have been having fun reading all the fun comments you have been posting on the blog, and all of the fun holiday emails you sent me over break. I spent all day working on report cards which will go out on Wednesday. I got all your reading response journals graded and passed back, AND I also had time to make a new seating chart. Get ready for new seats tomorrow morning. We will also do some cleaning and organizing. Mrs. Lisa will be coming in on Tuesdays to do some art with us which will be very exciting. Remember, we will be painting our Empty Bowls on Thursday. We need to get final fliers done, talk to Mr. Scott and Mrs. Nikki about calling the newspaper, and asking Mrs. Nikki about how we can purchase the food for our dinner. It is going to be a busy week. I am excited to hear all about your breaks. AND, I have a special surprise for you on Friday because it is a special day.

I will also post pictures tomorrow from our pizzelle making experience with Michelle Johnson. I had so much fun watching you make the cookies. I hope your families enjoyed them with you. When I post the pictures, I will also post Michelle and Olivia's pizzelle recipe for you to try at home if you have the special iron.

Have a great night. See you soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to paint bowls!