When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Heads Up: Tomorrow is Free Dress Day!

Please remember to finish your map page for HW.
Today was a busy day. The auction was great fun. As I told you earlier today, I am so proud of your accomplishments and your growth this year. It has been a tremendous honor and privilege to be a part of your learning journey.

We did a bit of cleaning today--I hope you remembered to bring home your big bags of notebooks. We will do a little more tomorrow and Wednesday. We had our last Spanish, social studies and Health classes--can you believe it?

Enjoy your last Monday night of the school year! Get ready for a day of fun tomorrow:-)

5 comments:

SITEreader said...

I hope everyone in Mrs. E's class has fun tomorrow!!!!!!!!

funnygirl said...

Who is site reader?

Anonymous said...

why does everyone ask "who is ___"

Anonymous said...

the site reader is me.

Haven said...

I MISS EVERYONE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(