When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I'll Be Back Tomorrow

Good Evening Friends,

Tonight's blog post will be short. I did leave school early because of illness. I will be back at school tomorrow. I really missed you all but I needed the time to relax and recover. I hope you will email me, or leave me many comments on the blog about how your day went. All day I was thinking about what you might be doing. I hope you had fun with Mrs. Chang. I know I definitely left you in her good hands.

See you tomorrow. Thanks for your well wishes. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs.E,
I'm glad you feel better sorry this isn't last night my internet is not working! But i am so glad you feel better. Also thank you for leading me to the real babysitters club,i LOVE them. I going to try to read them in order!

Love,
Laura

Anonymous said...

hi!

It was fun with Ms. Chang!!!! It was a little bit different, but no body teaches the same :)