When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

FPA Individual Business Grand Opening!

WOW! What an amazing day. This is one of those days that really makes me excited to be a teacher. I was so proud of all of you. I hope you are proud of yourselves. You all experienced incredible success. I can't wait to hear your reaction tomorrow. This was a wonderful learning experience for you and for me. Looking back on the process, I know there are some aspects that I will change in the future, and I am sure that if you were to do this again there would be some adjustments that you would make. We will have a long discussion about our businesses tomorrow. Please let me know if you need more time to make your additional products because I certainly don't want to make something that is meant to be fun, stressful for you. I have uploaded all the pictures that I took from this afternoon. See what you think. I must say--your business ideas were so creative. I have heard many compliments from students and teachers about your creativity and professionalism.

Tomorrow we will have time for everyone to shop and view each other's products. Check this out--here is our vocab word of the day in use--We will shop and view each other's products and services in a systematic way so everyone can see and purchase whatever they would like. All services will be offered for our class on Monday.

A big thank you to your families for their support. It was so fun and exciting to see many parents purchasing goods and services this afternoon. I know that your parents really helped guide you through your business adventures.

Homework: Math, spelling definitions due tomorrow, social studies families due tomorrow, be proud of your tremendous successes today!

No comments: